Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Obstacle #1: Conflicting Genre Ideas (with partners)




     



 Image result for seven               Image result for split

Image result for the breakfast club     Image result for the princess diaries


_________________________________________
So recently I have paired up with my partners for my film opening and when discussing what genres we want to portray we all have different ideas. 



As I have said before I have been wanting to do a suspense/thriller genre much like movies Se7en or maybe Split (I have been drifting more to psychological thrillers rather than horror)





Meanwhile my partners have wanted to take a different approach of Teen Comedies such as The Breakfast Club and Princess Diaries.






As of right now we have not really come up with a great combination of ideas but as you can see this has become one of our obstacles so far for the opening film sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment